Lister park bandstand
The octagonal bandstand was built in 1908 replacing the one in front of Manningham hall. The bandstand is made of stone and stands on an ashlar plinth. At each of the eight corners of the bandstand are relief carvings of a laurel wreath and the name of a classical composer inscribed above it.
The eight composers are Tchaikovsky, Beethoven, Gounod, Verdi, Sullivan, Grieg, Wagner and Balfe